Bouck's Falls

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

lizavery
Rookie

I noticed when looking over the map, that this waterfall is not listed. Bouck's Falls is located on W Fulton Rd in Fulton, NY. There is a pull off less than a mile up the road and then a well-traveled path. There is one area that is quite steep so use caution. Once down there you can easily climb near the top and to different levels of it. Before the 2011 flood you could jump in from 10ft and above but unfortunately the flood did some damage and the pools at the bottom are no longer as deep as they used to be. This waterfall is a must see if you're in the Cobleskill area.
Attachments
Bouck's Falls.png
Bouck's Falls.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 9282 times
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Welcome to the site, and thanks for the amazing addition! :up: We will get it added to the map at the next update. I go past this area on my to the Catskills and look forward to stopping!
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Great find. We are definitely lacking with CNY Falls. This is a beautiful falls!
poppylemon
Rookie

These falls are located between two private properties & cannot be accessed without trespassing. @matt @hobkyl