Jeddo Creek Falls

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

When I saw this thread bumped, I though perhaps you ran into Falzguy.
cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

Don't we all wish. :) (or not wish)
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
Winnie
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Nikon D3100 & Canon A4000 IS

I myself have found a lot of public falls on this site that I never knew existed. I am grateful for the resource. It is also refreshing to have a list of private sites .. So I do not waste the gas to go see them! With all of the private sites that are listed here ... I have never seen one picture of these sites, So I really do not see where Matt or anyone in this community it promoting trespassing on any of them. The Property status on ones that are not known or private is listed in blod print.

It sounds like this Falzguy is just really bitter. It also sounds to me like if this guy does not like the NYFalls site, Why bother coming here? He should go back to working on his site while the rest of this shared community works on building this wonderful site together ... But that is just my thought!
cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

He's banned so it doesn't matter anymore.
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
Winnie
Board Expert
Board Expert

cbobcat49 wrote:He's banned so it doesn't matter anymore.
He obviously keeps coming back! He just sounds so angry! I have thought from the beginning that this was a shared community and we all shared whatever information we have on a waterfall. That was my biggest reason for joining the site. It seemed like a wonderful place to share information with others that love waterfalls as much as I do.
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

He's only been banned for about six months now, Winnie. That's why it seems as if he keeps coming back. Matt put up with a lot from him, for quite awhile, before it became apparent that there was no reasoning with him.
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com
Winnie
Board Expert
Board Expert

Brenda wrote:He's only been banned for about six months now, Winnie. That's why it seems as if he keeps coming back. Matt put up with a lot from him, for quite awhile, before it became apparent that there was no reasoning with him.
Poor Matt!!