Submissions

Photographic catalog of New York State Historical Markers - Discussion and submissions

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

swan5549
Rookie
Camera Model: Nikon D3s /Nikno D300

Question dealing with submissions?

1) biggest question is are we eventually going to have some sort of submission form as we did before The changes in October? I would think we need some sort of parameters such as photo sizes once again as example, as we did before. I do by the way understand for the most part what you are trying to achieve but I would figure we would have some sort of format so there would not be any confusion Or key projections to the minimum.

2) what about prior submissions that is in my case I did make a few submissions during this past summer and have as of yet found any of those used. Then are we going to need once again, reenter those into the new format.

Thanks..... Howie
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

swan5549 wrote:Question dealing with submissions?

1) biggest question is are we eventually going to have some sort of submission form as we did before The changes in October? I would think we need some sort of parameters such as photo sizes once again as example, as we did before. I do by the way understand for the most part what you are trying to achieve but I would figure we would have some sort of format so there would not be any confusion Or key projections to the minimum.

2) what about prior submissions that is in my case I did make a few submissions during this past summer and have as of yet found any of those used. Then are we going to need once again, reenter those into the new format.

Thanks..... Howie
Hi Howard,
1) No. There will be no form. The parameters for file and image sizes are clearly listed here: http://www.nyfalls.com/board/viewtopic. ... 221#p60970
Matt took great care with spelling out the new process. We have also referenced some examples of stellar posts so that you have concrete examples of what we're looking for. It's all there. The new procedure will benefit all.

2) Prior submissions have ALL been responded to by either Matt or myself. In your case, we often both responded. If you don't find your prior submissions published, then you received an email or emails explaining that we were not able to publish them. Yes. Starting a topic here in this forum will get the ball rolling if you would like to resubmit.

Thanks!
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic