Jeddo Creek Falls

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Falzguy

I know a little about Jeddo Creek Falls. But since nyfalls does not believe in giving me credit for my work you will have to visit my site at

http://www.geocities.com/falzguy.geo/je ... falls.html
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

wouldn't posting the location of that particular falls promote trasspassing?

Hmmm...
cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

I agree. If you're going to take a certain position on an issue you can't talk out of both sides of your mouth.
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
Falzguy

The landowner approved the page. If the landowner does not have a problem with giving out the location information I don't see why either of you would.

Did you fail to read the following part of the page.
Please respect the wishes of the landowner and do not trespass to view this waterfall.

Why is nyfalls asking for information on this falls?

Why do you map the location of a falls when you do not know the property status?
tjconheady
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon Powershot S3

i was going to visit this one last summer, no intentions on asking for permission as I didn't know exactly where it was

i guess now, i'll just have to wear my ghillie suit to get in to get pictures

TJC

www.conheady.net...a cleaner, less biased, less censored, less-Matted forum
Falzguy

Well now you know where it is and what the access status is. Enjoy! :D

Isn't this the point of the waterfall list on nyfalls?
tjconheady wrote:i was going to visit this one last summer, no intentions on asking for permission as I didn't know exactly where it was. i guess now, i'll just have to wear my ghillie suit to get in to get pictures
Do you regularly trespass to visit a waterfall? Since you have publicly stated that you will trespass to photograph this falls I assume the jail time will be longer when you get caught.

Why is nyfalls asking for information on this falls?
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Falzguy wrote: Why do you map the location of a falls when you do not know the property status?
Why not? I believe I mark the status as unknown unless I have information to do otherwise.
tjconheady
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon Powershot S3

Falzguy wrote:Do you regularly trespass to visit a waterfall? Since you have publicly stated that you will trespass to photograph this falls I assume the jail time will be longer when you get caught.
Actually, I'd rather just talk to the owner and we'll share a good laugh about Scott Ensminger
TJC

www.conheady.net...a cleaner, less biased, less censored, less-Matted forum