Whitewater rafting at Letchworth

A virtual place for planning to get together in the real world. Help plan photography hikes, walks, and meet-ups.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

bummer. :( maybe next year.
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I realized this when I was checking my e-mail on the laptop and Life was on the big screen behind it... the panning of the camera on the TV in the background made me ridiculously dizzy.
Matt
President
President

pissed off. I had some therapy to help with the equilibrium. It helped but fast moving landscape will be a problem for a few months. Seems like this is a good year for rafting too. :(
cbobcat49

yeah... I'm psyched about tomorrow! I hope there's enough water though. It's been sort of dry the last week or so.
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

How did it go Chris?
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
cbobcat49

Thanks for reminding me. I completely forgot to post the pics. I normally get given a disposable waterproof camera as the group leader but this year for some reason I didn't. My friend Nate brought his digital with a waterproof case. Hopefully he has this album set to "public"...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 797&ref=mf
The temp was 80 and the water level was high! The best rafting trip I've been on yet! ...and I've been doing this for 7 or 8 years. :) :up:
Matt
President
President

yeah I was thinking the weather was beautiful for this. damnit! Next year. Next year.