December Outing... ARTISANworks

A virtual place for planning to get together in the real world. Help plan photography hikes, walks, and meet-ups.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

dps77
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon Power Shot G11

Matt wrote:Image

I like all of them, well done Matt.
Dave 8) 8)
Matt
President
President

dps77
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert

Very nice Matt. How about doing a PhotoSynth there :idea:
Dave :)
Matt
President
President

That's a good idea. I wonder if I contacted them about it, they would allow us all free entry to gather shots. There may be an issue with taking so many shots of people's art, but I'm not sure how they feel about that yet.
dps77
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert

Matt wrote:That's a good idea. I wonder if I contacted them about it, they would allow us all free entry to gather shots. There may be an issue with taking so many shots of people's art, but I'm not sure how they feel about that yet.
inler
I do not there would issue on how many photos we shoot. I am a member, i think i still have some free admission passes
Dave :D
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

Today's (actually it's good all weekend) Groupon deal is 50% off ARTISANworks Memberships. There are two options:
  • For $30, you get a one-year household membership, which includes benefits for two individuals and any children under 18, such as unlimited free admission; invitations to exhibits and special events; four complimentary guest passes (a $60 value).
  • For $20, you get a one-year individual membership, which includes benefits such as unlimited free admission; invitations to exhibits and events; two complementary guest passes (a $45 value).
If you're not familiar with Groupon, it's on online company that offers daily deals in cities across the country, usually 50+% off. It's not a scam. I've purchased three Groupons so far - a facial from a local spa, 1/2 off $30 worth of food at Shea's and 60% off $100 at ScanDigital (via a Chicago deal) to convert VHS tapes, photos and such to digital.

If you are interested in purchasing the ARTISANworks deal, I would appreciate it if you would use my referral link: Angel's Groupon Referral. If you sign up for the deal via this link, I'll get a $10 referral credit (for every person who signs up). However, if you're uncomfortable with me getting a kickback on the deal (I won't be offended :)), you can use this Rochester Groupon link: Groupon.