Fall get together?

A virtual place for planning to get together in the real world. Help plan photography hikes, walks, and meet-ups.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

rem05749
Junior
Junior
Camera Model: Nikon D90 and D40

If anyone is interested in going let me know. I have off for a couple days and am trying to plan out where I am going to take some photos.
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Sorry, I've been cautious about organizing a fall get-together as I'm busy with family stuff. I'm not sure if I will make it out to Letchworth tomorrow (Sunday). If I decide to go I'll post here. Otherwise hopefully the weekend after will be better for me.
kelsling
Rookie
Camera Model: Canon 40D

Went today with the fam for the last day of the Festival, and the sights are pretty impressive. Not sure if next weekend will fall within the recognized peak range, or before, or after. Either way, with how it looked today, it would almost have to be mint next weekend (10-18,19) as well.

I am new to the group but up for an outing next weekend.

I'll keep my eyes peeled here to see if it is taking shape or what.

-Kelly Slingerland
rem05749
Junior
Junior

I would be able to go on Sunday 10/19 if anyone wanted to carpool from say Henrietta.
kelsling
Rookie
Camera Model: Canon 40D

I'm interested. Not to complicate things, but I need to leave the park by 1 pm (mom-in laws b-day dinner). Miss that and I might as well take my tent to Letchworth with me.

I am likely going in any event, and would like to be there for sun-up if possible. If anyone's interested let me know.
-Kelly
Matt
President
President

Sunday early morning is looking good. Stay tuned.
rem05749
Junior
Junior

Sun up would be a bit of a challenge for me as I probably will be up till about 4am
Matt
President
President

Sun up is a problem for me too. But people can get there whenever they want we can meet later- say around 10am at wolf creek. then we can hike to Upper Falls and back.