Any gamers out there?

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Do you play video games?
I do... in fact, I used to be "Editor at Large" for a major gaming news site and been to E3 several time.
I don't game much anymore, but I am eyeing a Playstation 4.

I'm currently addicted to Battlefield 4 on Xbox360, and playing mario games on my 3DS

I used to game on my iPhone all the time, but it all just seems gmmicky to me now.
L_G_D
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Sony Alpha 700

Guilty as charged, since about 1977 or so when we got the Atari 2600 for Christmas.

Right now I'm occupied with Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft. Also playing a bit of Half Life 2 on the side, since it's been so long that I played it, it's like a new game to me again.
LGD
Matt
President
President

Ha.. i was planning on booting up The Orange Box over Thanksgiving and playing through Half Life 2 and the expansions. What a phenomenal series.
L_G_D
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Sony Alpha 700

Half Life 3 is supposedly not dead, there are rumors.... but then, there are always rumors.
LGD
Matt
President
President

Battlefield will keep me busy for a while. I'm also excited that two of the future expansion maps they announced are in places I traveled to.

I'm considering picking up a PS4 or Xbox one just to play the game with smoother graphics.

I don't play PC games much anymore, but seeing as HL generally leads on PC, if HL3 comes out on PC first, I may have to invest in a graphics card. I'm sure they are working on it. It's like printing money.

I ordered the new Zelda game for 3ds yesterday. Looking forward to a classic Zelda adventure.
Matt
President
President

I play Battlefield 4 maybe 4 hours a day now. It's seriously cutting into my sleep. :matt: