Happy purchases

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I love to shop. And I love when I get something that is totally worth the price. If it pays off for years, I'm happy to endorse it.

Recently, I have been super pleased with three buys:
Nintendo 3DS LX - I haven't played video games that much in the last 5 years, but this and a copy of Animal Crossing and Tetris Axis, and I find myself playing more than ever.

4lb density Memory Foam Gel mattress topper - purchase of the year for me. I was ready to drop another grand on a mattress, when i decided to try a topper first. I found one with the really dense memory foam (really keeps the imprint) and the gell makes it always cool to the touch. $160 bucks, and I'm sleeping better than I have in years.

High quality first aid kit for my car - came in handy last month when a little kid at a ice cream stall jumped off a picnic table and bit through his lip, then yesterday when a neighbor bashed her finger with a gardening tool. I open this huge thing and I'm always "wow.. there's everything in here."
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

I love finding little things to add to the guest cabins. People are always saying, "You have really thought of everything!" Yet, I'm always coming across things that I haven't thought of. My most recent purchase (this week) was two of these side tables for the rocking chairs on the front porches.
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

[amazon=B004412GTO]Dustbuster[/amazon]

I've been buying and replacing hand held vacs most of my adult life. Never had one that worked very well or lasted longer than a couple of years. Gave up completely for a year. I just figured there was nothing out there to suit me. Then I bought one of these. Used it for a month and bought a second one for upstairs. So far, it's way better than any other I've owned.

Improved charging design (a tiny cord, rather than a "station"), vastly improved suction and usage time on a charge (15 minutes - plus). "Attachments" are built in - folding brush and nozzle/crevice tool. You can also see when it needs emptying and you can do a quick empty of visible contents, or a more thorough empty of the 2 stage filter. HIghly recommended. :up:
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic