Hey - that's kind of personal, isn't it?!

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Strange. That's you? That image kept popping up last week when Waste Management stopped servicing my neighborhood and I googled TRASH.

And why is it so hard for people to post a new question? Take a cold shower and follow the rules! ;)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
George
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Nikon D300, Calumet 4x5

I can't believe that the chest I'm most interested involves trying to read what's written on Matt's shirt.

Have you ever been caught sneaking an inappropriate look, too low or too long? Who caught you and what was the result?
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Kelly wrote:Strange. That's you? That image kept popping up last week when Waste Management stopped servicing my neighborhood and I googled TRASH.

And why is it so hard for people to post a new question? Take a cold shower and follow the rules! ;)
Maybe you are too distracted by the boobs (all 5 of them). There was a question somewhere in there.
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

To David's question about the look too low. I may have looked too low, but never knowingly caught. I'll often notice when a guy's fly is down, but in general, I'm an eye contact kind of girl.

To Matt's question. I always ogle first - then read the text after.

Have you ever lied repeatedly about multiple things to someone, over time, spinning what you think is the perfect web of deception - fully convinced that you're getting away with it? And then one day - you realize that this person was onto you all along? Better at your little game than you were? And all of a sudden you realize that web you constructed in your mind - is no longer a web - but a noose - and the only thing it ever caught was yourself. Hmmmmm?
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic