Walmart

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I had to pick up some shelving from Walmart a few weeks ago. It was a site to store order and it took well over an hour to pick up!
I gave Walmart its final shot. I will never return. I will never do business with this company again.

Anyways... time for some People of Walmart!

NSFW
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

have more fun here... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com
post any treasure finds ;)
Winnie
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Nikon D3100 & Canon A4000 IS

Oh My, I guess you got to see way more than you bargined for during that visit!
Bill_K
VIP
VIP
Camera Model: Panasonic DMC-FZ8 and Canon Rebel XSi

I gave up on Walmart over 7 years ago. Haven't stepped foot in one since.
To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.
*Giorgio de Chirico*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walking_trails/
http://www.redbubble.com/people/billk
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

I always look for those people but they don't seem to exist around here, even in Wayne County. :lol: I use Wally World mostly for groceries (except veggies and fruit) and the occasional odd and end. I know alot of people have sworn off them, but I find them convenient and priced appropriately.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
ApproachingLight
Board Expert
Board Expert

Those pictures are seriously hilarious!

Maybe why Walmart is not doing so well financially!? Not sure I could wait behind that guy at the service counter. I hope he just sat on something and wasn't aware. Too hilarious.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/22/wa ... les-slump/

David
mrbirdnerd
Senior
Senior
Camera Model: Olympus E-500 DSLR

All right, take it easy on Wayne county.
I am now a '9'er (3+1+5) since last year. All I have to still do is make the appointment with my dentist to pull a few so I can fit in.

Seriously now, I am not deep into Wayne but just over the border of Monroe, and my cell phone is still a 585. It's just so hard to let go.

Most of my shopping at Walmart is mostly just flannel shirts and an occasional pair of bib overalls Image
Mike F.
MrBirdNerd
Olympus E-500
ZUIKO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
ZUIKO 40-150mm F3.5-4.5
Sigma 55mm-200mm f/4-5.6 DC
Sigma 135-400mm f/4.5-5.6 DG APO Aspherical
Flickr
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

I didn't see in the article how much they loss...but I am confident it wasn't anything drastic. Im sure the chain is still very well off. The ones in Macedon, Victor, and Henrietta are overflowing especially on weekends but are quite crowded in the early afternoon on any given weekday as well.

Im born and raised 315 MrBirdNerd...I tend to poke fun at my own ;) You are the second person I've heard say 9er....seems to be catching on.
Last edited by hobkyl on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

9er is catching on with the 315ers that are trying to erase the stigma of that nickname. Whatever! You will always be "Waynenecks" to me!