Where are the photo challenges?

Display your photos or the photos of others here. This is also where you'll find the Monthly Photo Challenge.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I stopped them. But i will probably create less formal topics to inspire us to shoot different things.
We will also continue the tradition of the Bug Off in the summer. And perhaps a goofy april challenge. I loved the Baloney one we did a while back. Maybe we can make that an april tradition (start thinking of ideas now)

When we get more regular contributing members, I may start them up again.
Mikell
Board Expert
Board Expert

OK...I was starting to wonder too...kept checking to see if I had missed something!

I liked the monthly challenges...found it inspiring to try new things or share favourite photos...but I know there aren't so many people who participated....so I understand taking a break from it.

And...on a personal note...

We are moving out of State in May...heading for the warmer weather of Florida...as we semi-retire!!

Very exciting...but scary at the same time...moves like this are always full of chaos and stress...but looking forward to the change and especially no more snow!

I will miss taking pictures in Upstate NY...but hope to get back to visit at least once every summer...so you just may see a photo or two from me once in awhile....we'll still have our Sodus summer place to visit.

I've really enjoyed being part of this board/forum. :)
Mikell
pjoakes
Junior
Junior
Camera Model: nikon

I will miss these challenges! They got us to think creatively! I sure hope you will at least select the winners from the last 2 challenges as I know everyone has spent time on this and deserve to have a winner selected.
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

There will be a "bug off" soon. Get those Macro lenses ready