Your 10 best photos of 2011

Display your photos or the photos of others here. This is also where you'll find the Monthly Photo Challenge.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Me likes :up: Me extra likes the peaches and empty window :up: :up:
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

They are all outstanding. That Jet one is my favorite. It's mind-blowing how close they get.
cascade
Senior
Senior
Camera Model: Nikon D70S Nikon D90

Excellent shots Kelly. I really like the bowl of fruit & the moon shot.
Mikell
Board Expert
Board Expert

WOW...I'm just catching up again... glad I did too... some WONDERFUL photos to look at.

Spy... great collection... I think I'm partial to the birds... very cool woodpecker capture...and those Mallards are stunning!

Charlie...your waterfall/stream pictures are sweet! Also love the woodpecker...a different one ... and that wetland/marsh shot is spectacular too.

Kelly... I love ALL your photos...and I mean ALL ...not just these ten! The moon shot would be on my top 10 favourites of yours too! And your birds always make my eyes pop out...especially love that Robin with the beak full of grass.

I'm so glad everyone is sharing... what a lot of talent here. :)
Mikell
champy1013
Lead Contributer
Lead Contributer
Camera Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

Great, great work guys. Kelly, I really like your photography style. You take those pictures with real mood and meaning...unique skill that is! Love the still life - really love that boardwalk path one!
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Based on what I have processed so for, there is mine.

ApproachingLight
Board Expert
Board Expert

OMG bold. moving. personal. historical. talented. MORE?
Mikell
Board Expert
Board Expert

Finally Matt!

You've shared so many great photos recently...especially the series from China...I can only imagine how hard it was to choose your favourites.

I love the one of the Panda...and the one of the people sitting on facing benches under the canopy.

But my favourite of your top 10 has to be the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls...that's just a WOW!

Runner up would be the musicians at the Renaissance Festival...at least that's where I think it must have been taken....very nice ...I can hear the music. :)
Mikell