Randall Gulf

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II
Camera Model: Nikon D5500, P510

I've been to this gulf. From my understanding the falls in here is known as "Spafford Falls"? Is this correct? It's on spafford landing road and is private property.
Spafford falls
Spafford falls
No name Falls 005 crpd eml.JPG (515.6 KiB) Viewed 929 times
Marty
Last edited by Kelly on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Once again....you do not need to put "re:" in the subject line of a new topic. thanks.
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

A proper name of the falls could not be located. The falls are on Randall Gulf, so that's why I listed as such. Do you have any information that would indicate it to be named Spafford Falls? If so I will update it as such. It is listed as private. Thanks.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II
Camera Model: Nikon D5500, P510

There was an article in the Syracuse paper a few years back. That stated that this falls was called "Spafford Falls". I did find another link about this area. Maybe it's called "Spafford Landing Falls"? I cannot find the original article I saved. Here is the link:
http://www.city-data.com/picfilesv/picv21382.php
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

That onondaga formation really makes all those falls look the same..
Tinkers, bucktail.. and this one