Unnamed falls in Delaware County

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

hoohaa
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Canon 7D

Growing up in this area (Delaware County), I knew of this set of falls but never went to it as I wasn't sure about public/private. A person recently hid a geocache there and I went looking. I visited again this past week after some rain and took some shots.

Quite a nice little set of falls.

The land must belong to somebody, but at the one parking spot, there's a nice worked-in trail down to the set of falls. I really liked it down there as it was peaceful and no people to bother me.

I also blogged about it today, if anyone is interested: http://hoohaablog.com/?p=4681

My photo blog: P.J.'s look at the world
My regular blog: A 'lil HooHaa
My flickr: HooHaa Photos

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." - Eddie Cantor
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II
Camera Model: Nikon D5500, P510

I really like your pictures!! Just looking at them gives the feeling of a place to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Thanks for sharing them. Do you have a location on this place? How would I find it if I wanted to go there?
Marty
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
ApproachingLight
Board Expert
Board Expert

Nice clean crisp pictures!