2010 - What's Missing?

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

I received permission via mail yesterday from the owner with a contact number and intend on calling him tommorow. I will keep you guys updated.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
George
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Nikon D300, Calumet 4x5

I'm pretty sure I did them all. Let me know if there's anything missing.
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Thank you!
hobkyl

Apparently the person who I have received permission to view Morganville Falls from only owns the property along side the creek down stream of the falls. It is viewable from his land, however the falls belong on someone else's property and he has given me their names and addresses. I will be writing them a letter this week.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I have all of these in now. thanks for the help. Please let me know how you would like to be credited on the page.
cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

Beaver Creek Falls. Town of Sheridan, Chautauqua County. At the end of a short trail at a rest stop on route 39.

One of my wife's patients told her about this falls so we decided to go check it out in late October. I couldn't get a better vantage point than this shot through the trees. In the summer one could probably get to the base of the falls but on this rainy day there were too many slippery wet leaves all over the ground. It was hard to judge height from the top and through the trees. 40 feet high maybe?

Chris
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
hobkyl

Nice!
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook