Perryville Falls

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

GrandWazoo
Rookie
Camera Model: Canon Powershot Pro 1

This falls is on PRIVATE PROPERTY - DO NOT VISIT

oops going SOUTH from state rt 5. sorry
It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes. -Thoreau
GrandWazoo
Rookie
Camera Model: Canon Powershot Pro 1

just as an added note to anyone going to perryville falls following my directions. if you have time after visiting falls continue north on that railroad bed (that you left to start bushwacking to the falls) and in about 2000 feet you will come upon a very cool abandoned quarry with lots of cool stuff to photograph.
It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes. -Thoreau
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II
Camera Model: Nikon D5500, P510

While out to Perryville a resident told me of a little falls in area. It's on someones property. No one was home when i went there, so i took a couple of pictures and left. It's on Snyder road. It's about 15 to 20 feet high and is spring fed.
Snyder Rd Falls 002 Eml.JPG
Snyder Rd Falls 002 Eml.JPG (41.29 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
N 43.00604 W 75.80302
Last edited by pgflyer1 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
bldann79
Rookie
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D

I would love to find this! We did a hunt for it yesterday, found what we believe to be the creek bed... barely a trickle, and perhaps a smaller falls... only a pencil sized trickle, but nothing like this. If you could provide exact GSP pinpoints, that would be extremely helpful or detailed directions into it. It was quite the hike to find what we did... I would not say expert, but steep, sloping, slippery terrain and heavy underbrush in places. If anyone goes, I would love a heads up to tag along!
Thanks so much for hosting the site, Matt! Invaluable to your fellow Falls Chasers!
Warm regards,
Brenda